TRUST AND FOUNDATION GRANTS
Give It Your Max does not receive any government or public sector funding so the support of trusts and foundations is essential to the success of our programmes. Our small team identify and apply to trusts and foundations for funding.
Over the years we have been fortunate to receive funding for specific projects as well as long term funding and unrestricted grants. Any funding we receive is distributed in accordance with the exact terms of the agreement set out by the specific funding body.
FUNDRAISE FOR US
By fundraising for Give It Your Max you will be helping to enhance the lives of children in need. There are lots of ways you can get involved:
- Challenge Yourself – Run/cycle/walk/climb/swim…..
whatever your passion, why not set yourself a challenge and raise crucial funds for us at the same time. We can help you secure charity places into events and guide you through the fundraising process.
- Host an Event – A great way to get your community together and have some fun. An easy and effective fundraising method – tennis tournaments, cake sales, mufti days at school, quizzes, flower arranging…. Whatever takes your fancy. We can help you organise an event.
Through Easyfundraising you are able to support Give It Your Max every time you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Give It Your Max.
There are over 7,000 brands on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Decathlon, John Lewis, Norton, Under Armour, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
- Click here to visit Easyfundraising and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to Easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping. If you download the browser extension it reminds you to activate Easyfundraising for the site. Easyfundraising even have an app that you can download onto your phone or tablet.
- After you’ve checked out, the brand will make a donation to Give It Your Max at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Give It Your Max will be really grateful for your donations.
BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER
Collaborate with Give It Your Max as part of your corporate social responsibility.
Whether you choose to select us as your ‘Charity of the Year’, make a straightforward donation, sponsor one of our programmes or events, engage employees with volunteering or fundraising, there are many ways that we can work together to bring value to your brand whilst enabling you to make a difference the lives of disadvantaged and vulnerable young people.
COME TO AN EVENT
Every year we host a number of fun events for our supporters. Recent events have included wine tasting at Bonhams, an Evening with Sir Trevor McDonald at the All England Club, golf days at Swinley Forest and The Berkshire, bridge nights, Padel tennis at the National Tennis Centre.
Next up is our annual carol service – save the date!
If you’d like to volunteer or organise for your employees to volunteer at one of our programmes please get in touch!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a school leaver, gappy, uni student or would like to gain some work experience then please consider our internship: